• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roc Ability Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If im in the wrong forum please move me... other than that i really need to know how to minipulate Roc abilitys. i have Windwalk ability edited but i need to know how to use it without it going to expansion!! please help. i beg of u.

--Doom

PS::: Its used in Dota... (Unknown abilities)

Also. i know how to export and import an edited ability... but i can not figure out exactly how to make that file into a useable spell because it doesnt automaticaly load... if someone can help me i will be in Large debt.

Level 11
Well, since you have RoC, I'm afraid you cannot import all the spells in the classical way. I don't know the similarities between RoC and TFT, especially since the latest patches so I'm not sure of its possibilities. But I'm sure that TFT spells cannot be imported into RoC. So try my tutorial with a couple of spells, and see if it works. It is stickied.

About Windwalk, as long as you have the events/conditions/actions necessary in RoC you should be fine.

~Daelin

Level 2
uhh

well heres the thing. i have Expansion and Roc, i have my expansion version out and it works GREAT and such. now i know a few people who have it so theres Custom abilitys in Roc. they are code named like "unknown trigger (ofo9)" for Fs on Snipers Roc 10c. and in dota theres alot of them too. thats why i know it can be done. could u research any of those things? because i cant unprotect them well enuff to see anything.

Ps: The origional Dota was all in Expansion. at some point he converted version 1.8b on xp to version 1.0 Roc. and the same abilitys and everything. its in the Ability not the triggers.

Level 2
stupidass toon trying to make a new map off my snipers roc 10c :D I know how tod o this but I think ill wait and see if anyone else can do it while he begs for help on aim

[18:53] demonhunter1364: lol
[18:53] demonhunter1364: im forced
[18:53] demonhunter1364: to post QUESTIONS
[18:53] demonhunter1364: on FORUMS
[18:53] demonhunter1364: for answers
[18:53] demonhunter1364: thats what you've reduced me 2

Status
Not open for further replies.