• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help on cosplay for Tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Indeed i will, though i'll have to wait about 2 months. Can't do much with what i have at hand right now, and i'm kinda out of money T_T

Aww it's okay, i'm trying to put my own costume together, it's more cheaper, harder and fun that way!

lol@TheDivineBoss, don't be too mean :grin:

Level 4
Noez.. I'm waiting for someone coming up with anything serving it's purpose

I like your doll, can i have it? :xxd:
Anyways, anyone know if a Tifa costume would look good if it was cotton instead of leather?
I don't really like the feel of leather, so i am kind of trying to go around it....

Last edited:
Level 7
I just saw some cosplay pics on gamespot and its disturbing...
also, in hebrew Cus means vagina, so Cosplay (which is pretty close) is a weird word.

and it's pretty funny to see how people get exited when there are girls on the forum :D

Level 7
No, we are ambushing Squiggy together......:mwahaha::mwahaha:

dsaleena.jpg

because you're mean :angry:.

No, no and no
I'm actually much of a gentleman

Oh my gosh, I almost died after reading these things. If squiggly closed this thread i would be very mad. Now if someone else closed the thread...I guess it would be okay, but i still might get pissed a little bit.

Level 9
You do look a lot like Tifa!
I wish you much luck on this endeavor, friend. I hope your thing works out will positively.

Level 9
Everyone, stop complaining about Squiggy please.
It's really annoying.. and you're starting to look really bad. He sort of has a point, and his suspicions are about something that happens too much. If he decides to close it because a lot of posts are off-topic, then stop posting off-topic! Please?

By the way, leena, when is your cosplay happening? When does this occur?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
I just missed out on this years Anime Manifest, I'll have to wait until they announce the next Manifest. :gg: Or i can just cosplay at home for fun ha-ha.

Level 4
Halloween is almost here as well, i don't want to cosplay on Halloween though, i would so get teased!. :eekani:

Level 24
A bunch of people dress up in costumes on Halloween. If anything, Halloween is really the only time it's okay to cosplay outside of conventions.

Level 9
Yeah, but I can see how it'd be a bit embarassing. But don't worry, I see plenty of people who go around dressed like video game characters and comic characters. You'd fit in, leena. I can't see why anyone would really get on your case for that on Halloween :D

Level 4
Yeah, but I can see how it'd be a bit embarassing. But don't worry, I see plenty of people who go around dressed like video game characters and comic characters. You'd fit in, leena. I can't see why anyone would really get on your case for that on Halloween :D

thanks guys :thumbs_up:
i hope i don't screw up when making the costume, my mother is a professional in clothing alterations, i can ask her for help, but i would rather not sometimes :hohum:.
I'll see what i can do first :xxd:.

I just saw some cosplay pics on gamespot and its disturbing...
also, in hebrew Cus means vagina, so Cosplay (which is pretty close) is a weird word.

and it's pretty funny to see how people get exited when there are girls on the forum :D

How are they disturbing? in what way?
can you show me?, i am curious. :con:

Level 9
Yeah, seen lots of that..
leena, if you're mom's good with that sort of stuff, go ahead and ask! I'm sure she'll understand with Halloween, the time of year where we forget what that day symbolizes and dress like lunatics raving for sugary sweets, so close and around the corner. Just make sure you tell us how it all goes! :D

Level 4
oh.... those people.......
i thought he meant exposing too much skin.
anyways, i would rather not ask my mom because she could be a hassle sometimes. :hohum: and she can get scary when it comes to wasting her time.

Level 9
Happens a lot to me, sadly..
But anyways, if you don't ask your mom, at least ask a friend or other trusty adult. You're going to (probably!) need some kind of help, with this joyful endeavor!

Level 4
i was thinking....
I'll give it a go first and if i fail, then that's when i will turn around and look for help ^^.
Honestly, i really don't think it would be that hard, the only hard part would be her apron thing that hangs off her waist.

Level 4
Geesh - those people should consider NOT to go to such conventions if they look this ridiculous.
I mean, come on.. Lala with short hair and a-cups

are you pointing at me? i ain't taking pics of my cups. LOL jokes

Level 24
I was rather writing about that 'Lala'-imitation.. here's the real deal:
tlr03034.jpg

Catch my drift?

Edit: kawaiiiiiii
It looks like the head is supposed to be for a different character. The eyes are a different colour. Also, anime characters usually have disproportionately large breasts. Just because they're not huge in the suit doesn't mean they're small.

Last edited:
Level 4
Oh hi, I've been getting down my measurements, going out to the shops for material in a couple of days or so :wink:.

I was rather writing about that 'Lala'-imitation.. here's the real deal:
tlr03034.jpg

Catch my drift?

Edit: kawaiiiiiii

Oh!! my bad i didn't know that lala was an anime character, i thought it was a ''bored'' thing like "Lalala", get what i mean? :eekani:

hmm.. is it an old anime?

Level 35
Decently sure, yeah. The helmet's eyes are a brownish colour, your screencap has green eyes. I did a quick search since I don't watch to-LOVE-ru, and that definitely is Lala's hat, anyways.

You can find a lot of the to-LOVE-ru on YouTube should you need it....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of curiosity did you also post a similar question on the two major cosplay forum sites? (Not that I usually use my time there, but they have a lot of treads with these kind of topics (no wonder :hohum:)).

Oh well - I would just dress out as either Shana or Kyoko Mogami - both costumes would be rather simple to make - although proportions would take time.

Or maybe I should just go for Oga (Beelzebub) although it would properly be too plain... Then Prince - he could result in a good dress (and it is both genders anyway).

Good luck with it - and to everyone else being inspired by this tread to start on their own :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.