• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Need help for mirroring TECHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys,

I've been working on a map for quite some time now. I want to accomplish the following:
-Whenever player 1 researches tech 'X', research the researched tech for player 18 as well.

This seems to be pretty hard to make? I made a reddit post (see link below), but I don't seem to be figuring it out.
upload_2020-4-28_21-49-23.png

What am I doing wrong? Please help me :))

LINK:
Need help with triggers #4 | How do I make a trigger that whenever player 1 finished as upgrade of a certain level, player 9 gets the same upgrade? : warcraft3

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Do what Wrda said, it'll look like this:
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • (Researched tech-type) Equal to Iron Forged Swords
      • (Owner of (Researching unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for (Triggering player)) for Player 18 (Peach)

Level 3
Holy shit, I got the event wrong xD. Thank you both, honoured sirs!

Also, that is the 'a unit finishes upgrade' for? When you can upgrade your tree of life and stuff?

Anyways, it worked! Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.