• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need help for a trigger that is rigged somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to a point where a trigger just plain and simple rigs when I've done it totally right:eekani:. It appears the numbers that appear are rigged that come up but do go down slowly by meaning it doesn't go down to the number 0 when there are none of the players units left! I've tested it a thew times and this is a part in my actual map triggering and seems to rig up as I said! Heres the trigger and if someone finds a solution I'll be greatly happy :thumbs_up:. Remember its the interger that is rigged I think:p.
  • NE Left
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)
    • Actions
      • Set UnitGroup = (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 11 (Dark Green))
      • Set UnitsLeft = (Number of units in UnitGroup)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup)
      • Multiboard - Change the title of MultiBoard to (WhosComingNextIn + (String(UnitsLeft)))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • UnitsLeft Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 2.00 seconds
          • Player Group - Pick every player in CorruptedPlayers and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Dialog - Show WinDialog for (Picked player)
          • Game - Display to CorruptedPlayers the text: You Win! Send in t...
        • Else - Actions
And also does creating a unit by via trigger take up any more lag than creating then by an ability?Thnx

Level 37
Filter out dead units.

• Actions
    • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
    • Set i1 = (Number of units in (Units owned by Player 11 (Dark Green) matching (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • i1 Equal to 0
      • Then - Actions
        • Wait 2.00 seconds
        • -------- *something* --------
      • Else - Actions

page.gif
Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup) doesnt this remove all the units in the group?

edit: might test soon. thx :)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
But bj_wantDestroyGroup = true is the best method to kill groups.
Only works if you call BJs. Internally you will see that it causes a DestroyGroup to be called with the parameters of the group passed to it.

Logically the destruction of a group removes any information of its contense. If it did not WC3 would be really stupidly made.

Status
Not open for further replies.