• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Dryad Abilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
LOL.. but... i need a little complicated spell... the spell you make is way to simple... but hey... maybe they're kinda usefull...

and....

what about her ulti??

Level 12
Yeah,

-Entangle Roots, or some fancy nature offensive ability.
-Sure give her a summon, but not a bear. She's not rexxar. Maybe 1 permanent strong Treant companion or something.
-A slow poison effect (passive). Make it annoying as hell at level 3.
-Spell Immunity (Ultimate, passive), imo.

Level 12
Dude, Spell Immunity will save her ass-...Uhhmm tail from most of the high level offensive nuke abilities. There is no better defensive ultimate ability for her except a modified 60 sec high-cooldown natury Divine Shield.

Plus, in melee games, Spell Immunity and Slow Poison are the main reasons that make Dryads so annoying to counter.

Level 3
Well i like the ideas... but... its for RPG like map... and its not for melee or AoS or something like that, btw, nice try, i'll see what i can do with these skills....

and... i think the Leafs Wirl is a good ultimate spell... but.. it looks strange for RPG...

Level 3
@ Zanekok : Well.. i think its nice to be done
@ Lich Prince : Spells at THW its too complicated... i need a great spell yet simple...but not so simple of course...

Level 7
- AoE Entangling Roots
- (AoE) Rejuvenation
- Invigorate (Increases the damage, hp, regeneration of a friendly unit for some time)

Level 3
*nature's hook: throws an spear with an rope that grapples at the target, reducing it's movespeed, the more time the target stays within range more will be slowed ( some plants or leafs could sprout on it or around it).

* Seasonal march: the drayd temporaly will get increased movespeed and HP regen but will not be able to attack or cast spells.

* seeds of wrath: The dryard throws seeds around her, making affected units get increased damage and attack speed, the more they fight, more bonuses they get.

*dust of nature: dryard sends an wave of dust in conic pattern, revealing invisible units, and doing damage overtime and growing roots at them, so they can't get invisible any more.

Call of the wild:
Calls for a bear to rush in to the target point, plowing over units it runs into along the way before entering the fight (starts attacking normally).

Tremor:
The dryad bashes her powerful hooves into the ground the create a shockwave around her, causing damage to nearby enemies and tossing up dust in the process, giving them a change to miss upon attack.

Enchanted Spear:
The dryad enchants her spears to split and hit multiple enemies on attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.