• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Description please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi... iam need a good looking description for my map....

its tells about : an ancient forest called symberly, suddenly attacked by Dark Lord, then a hero arrive (a dryad), and she trying to kill the Dark Lord to recover the peace of the forest....

its for my map, and i'll surely give you credits....

Level 2
How about:

The once peaceful and tranquil forest of Symberly, ravaged by the Dark Lord's horrendous army, is now a scene of death and decay. The inhabitants despair for their devastated home. But all hope is not lost. You control a brave dryad by the name of _____, who has heard the pleas of the forest inhabitants and is now fighting for the fate of Symberly.

This tale of destruction and hope in the face of adversity comes in the form of an RPG. Embark on epic quests and invoke the awesome power of nature to aid you in your hunt for the Dark Lord. (Add other features and credits here)

Well, I did as best as I could with limited information. Maybe you could use it as a starting point?

Last edited:
Level 16
How about:

The once peaceful and tranquil forest of Symberly, ravaged by the Dark Lord's horrendous army, is now a scene of death and decay. The inhabitants despair for their devastated home. But all hope is not lost. You control a brave dryad by the name of _____, who has heard the pleas of the forest inhabitants and is now fighting for the fate of Symberly.

Maybe its a bit too long, but what do you think?
Not long enough. In fact, a map description needs you to describe gameplay, features, and list credits.

Level 2
Not long enough. In fact, a map description needs you to describe gameplay, features, and list credits.

Oh, I thought that the map description was the text under the minimap and suggested players etc. I guess I thought wrong. Well, I'll edit it and lengthen it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.