• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One troll,two trolls,three trolls,four trolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sorry for all of the stupid posts I did before

First:NEED YOUR TROLLY IDEA FOR MY FIRST MAP(I know I said this for thousand times,and sorry again for every stupid posts before this,but I am serious this time)

Second:I want to make an altered melee map that name "Fall of Zandalari Empire",human-ice trolls,orc-sand trolls,night elf-forest troll,undead-dark troll.Altough the name is name with the troll's empire,there's not much trolls in the game,so maybe it should change the name(give some suggestion with the name too)

Third:I've done the terrain and now getting on the object editor(most important part of altered melee maps),and I'll do the doodads last(if someone want to help me leave a message at my profile page).You know,making an altered melee map need tons of ideas,and you also know why I post this tread now,right?

Human-Ice trolls

Barrack-Igloo

Footman-Tuskar warrior

Riffleman-Maraudin's grave keeper(same model)

Knight-Magnatuar warrior

Peasant-Ice troll worker

Town hall-Ice troll's chieftain tent

And maybe some blue dragon or blue drake

Magic more about freezing others

Orc-Sand trolls

Creatures live in barrens(centaurs,harpies,lizards) and orcs

Undead-Dark trolls

Some demons(felhound,infernal,doom guard,pit lord),satyr and some undead.

Magic more about raise dead

Night elf-Forest trolls

Haven't think about it

Magic more about nature(something like night elf magic)

Maybe no need wood but use more gold

:vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.