• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Anime Models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys i have many anime models. I have Fate Stay Night and Naruto models. Give me a reason why you need them. If the reason its good you can have it but if the reason are doesn't good then kiss your dreams good bye.

Last edited:
Hey guys i have many anime models. I have Fate Stay Night, Naruto and Black_stan models. Give me a reason why you need them. If the reason its good you can have it but if the reason are doesn't good then kiss your dreams good bye.

Actually, Black_Stan wanted his models to be removed and not shared any longer here. You'll better remove that from your offer.

Level 5
If you guys dont know what Fate Stay Night are then i can show some pictures.
02.jpg

Level 13
Saber and Dark Saber are also by Black_Stan so you'll have to get rid of those two as well. Assassin also uses Black_Stan's Kojiro Sasaki model so you have to get rid of him too.

And no one really wants the Fate models because not a lot of people know about it. And most that do know it as "That hentai game" when it actually has a hentai-free anime adaptation. (Although I wish in the Anime they wouldn't have gone with the damn Fate scenario. They should've gone with Unlimited Blade Works. Hell, even Heaven's Feel scenario would've been acceptable. but NOT Fate.)

Level 25
Saber and Dark Saber are also by Black_Stan so you'll have to get rid of those two as well. Assassin also uses Black_Stan's Kojiro Sasaki model so you have to get rid of him too.

Technically nope. Just cause it uses Black_Stan's as a base doesn't imply that he has as much control over it. He gave permission for it to be modified, so now its up to the new person what to do with it

Saber on the other hand still falls under that

And most that do know it as "That hentai game"

... Y'know, I won't even ask. Because I'm sure I won't like the answer

Level 13
... Y'know, I won't even ask. Because I'm sure I won't like the answer

Never really played the game myself so I can't say how bad it is. But I do know a lot about the series. From what I have learned there's only one scene in the game. But everyone makes a huge fuss about it. It's like when someone says a racial slur on TV and it practically becomes a national incident USA wise.

I actually like to read up on things of the series even if I don't play/watch/read them, despite how wierd it sounds. And while only playing a few Resident Evils, I pretty much know everything that happens in the series. Same goes for MGS. Plus, if I read correctly, the hentai scene in that game is no worse than what Ivy wears in the Soul Calibur series.

Bleh, trailed off-topic big time with that. Anyways back on topic.

Truth be told. This whole "Here's some anime models!" thing is getting out of hand. In all honesty, I think a rule should be made against the whole "Handing out [insert models here] threads." If they want to exchange models so badly. They can do it somewhere else.

Level 5
Srry guys when i looked on skins with Wc3 Viewer v2 then i saw that it stood Black_stan on Fate Stay Night skins so srry guys i can't give you the Fate Stay Night Models.

Level 6
I remember playing the war3 map for Fate/Stay Night and know nothing about it, and that I have yet to play an english translated verison of the thing. And on the topic of black_stan, that one post where ever it is about his stuff. Didn't his cousin come on and say something along the lines about he doesn't mind his models getting passed around. But not sure if anything new came up with that thread.

Level 25
If you have Sasuke and Naruto (Not Shippuden) I would like to have a look at them, i need those for my Video-game/Computer-game Arena. (I know they are anime/manga but they are games too :p) I have like 2 characters from every game i have in my map, and i need sasuke and naruto :).

Last edited:
Level 4
Hello I would like to request the fate stay night models and if you have the viv model from final fantasy 7.
And the third final fantasy 7 sephiroth model.
i would like them not for a map but for my vast collection of WC3 Models

Level 14
This is the best Sephiroth model I've seen. The 3rd one on the Sticky seems to never have been given out, or even good enough to be given out.

also:
If the reason its good you can have it but if the reason are doesn't good then kiss your dreams good bye.

I don't know if your own personal collection is a good enough reason for him. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Level 4
I don't care if i get them or not its just i wanna get my hands on any rare or unique models, icons, skins or anything else.
It would be nice to get my hands on that vivi model.
And i like the other Sephiroth model on the site and i was wrong. There is only the two that can be found on the site.

Level 5
Hello I would like to request the fate stay night models and if you have the viv model from final fantasy 7.
And the third final fantasy 7 sephiroth model.
i would like them not for a map but for my vast collection of WC3 Models
I have to many models. And i don't know how viv and sephiroth looks so if you can show me something like a map or something like that. Then i can look with my wc3 viewer and see if i have they

Level 5
Ok srry for the lack of info i had a late night.

Here
and the fate stay night models plz?
The image have someting error in it for it do not work.
The fate stay night models i can't give you them for they are made my black_stan read the all message in the thread before you post something.

Level 25
Words that Mecheon is shortening :v

If the people I think made it, made it, then it'd be more than just one scene. Of course, my knowledge of such things is undoubtedly going to be improved because someone's going to do a Lets Play of it over at Something Awful, so I'm going to watch it to see what variety of trainwreck develops, yaaaaay

Srry guys when i looked on skins with Wc3 Viewer v2 then i saw that it stood Black_stan on Fate Stay Night skins so srry guys i can't give you the Fate Stay Night Models.

Y'know that unless you have actual proof that he made them, you can do whatever?

I'm ALMOST positive the only Fate Stay Night model or skins made by Black_Stan were the Saber ones. And that's only because I've got pretty much everything he uploaded to Search on my massive archive. And just for the record, don't ask for anything from said archive, please. It takes ages to sort

Level 6
Correct, Black_Stan only did Saber and Black Saber. And one of his models was skinned. And that 3rd model the guy probably got permission to do so, so it's probably out've black_stan's reach. But if you really want to start giving away models, it would probably be better to just do a thing in your sig then make a whole thread on it. These types of threads normally end up closed after awhile.

Level 5
Kk, if you guys want models fate, naruto what ever you want but i dont have the vivi model and sephiroth 3 or want you said iHomer. Send a mail to [email protected] Dont click on the email for when you send with the outlook i will not get the mail just send with your hotmail.
And its true thats my hive msn/hotmail.

Level 13
If the people I think made it, made it, then it'd be more than just one scene.

Ehhh that depends, are the people you're thinking of TYPE-MOON?

And yeah, I do have Vivi. Although he has no spell animation, which is incredibly strange due to him being a Black Mage and all.

And no, Saber and Dark Saber are the only ones Black_Stan made. With Assassin being a reskin of Black_Stan's Kojiro Sasaki. The others aren't. They're too boxy to be of Black_Stan quality. However, the Fate models are practically useless unless you're making a pure Fate map as from what I've experienced, you need to import every last character in order for one of them to work. Saber and Dark Saber are the only ones I know that'll work independently.

Level 13
As for Fate, Saber and Dark Saber would be the only ones you'd really be able to use...

The others probably share textures with each other or something because if you want to use Archer, Lancer, Caster, etc... you need to import them all. Not sure about Avenger, he might be able to work independently.

Level 4
Ok i know that the last Itari has the Vivi model i read this and he specifies that hes not giving them away anymore.

And i read all the original post's its just that i thought the black _stan post was legit i guess i was wrong and i don't want.
The fate stay night models for a map i want them for my collection i like to collect models icons and skins.
But if your still willing to give me the models will you email me me at "[email protected]" please

Sincerely iHomer

Level 14
well if we got someone who spoke Taiwanese or Chinese (dunno which one he speaks) we could just ask him..but as I don't think we do, that's shot. It's a shame too.

Level 4
Ya seriously CrueIIntensions thats called thread hijacking which is against hive rules please make your own Thread.

But thx Final Fantasy PM me when your done anim it pls.
And Who did originaly make that Vivi model?

Status
Not open for further replies.