• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need an expert Tileset maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok i need a really good tileset maker for my future project called The Great Forest
heres my description for what i need in the map

Description
Map type (ashenvale)
Map size (epic)
Map discription (none)
foliage used (fallen trees, ashenvale canopy trees, mushrooms(small and blue they are preset into the editor), bushes, lilly pads, and cattails(for the watersides only)
Terrain used (all ashenvale terrain including the extra wich is for the roads and that extra is the village

further description:

there needs to be hillsides with rocks, must be able to be climbed to the top

tree's scale value needs to be 3.00 and the pathing like a tower of any kind so it has a good distance so the wont walk through it

for starting points there needs to be stone walls surrounding the starting points with a working gate i dont really care how you make the gate trigger

roads should lead to only the starting points nowhere else and they need light posts for along the way so they can see the creatures that try to sneak up on them

needs waterfalls a lake and several rivers. i dont care how they are made as long as they look good so please be creative

I gave you as much as i could tell you now it's up to you to be as creative as you can be im going to give whoever makes this +rep and ill let the admins know you desearve a reward

EDIT:
forgot to mention i also need the triggers to allow tree regrowth within 3 (game time) days and growth with the ability tranquility

Last edited:
Level 4
OK 38 views and no reply? how much longer should i wait? i mean all i need is one reply.

i need some one to make the tileset for my ashenvale projects if i didnt do a good enough discription let me know now and ill edit it

Level 19
if you even can't make the environment yourself how is your map ever going to be finished?
probably the <insert viewcount here> people thought it would be a waste of time
and did you ever think about that there just is no person who wants to do stuff for you?
people are fullfilling requests if they like the idea or get something in exchange (or some other selfish reason) but not because you want them to

Status
Not open for further replies.