• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tileset City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well I have a city based map so i need a citybased tile that looks good as a cliff. All the city based tiles are useless to me. I mean one that works for my map only is a cliff and no gound texture. And the others are based on tilesets i didnt use. im using the tileset cityscape so I need a testure to replace square tiles and tiled walls. For the look you can be creative im not really picky. It just has to be like cement grey and and sorta look like a city building.

Level 5
Its pretty simple and realy doesent need any more explanation or anything else but if it will help then sure. In this picture i want the tileset to resemble something like the wall on this building. Remeber i want the wall to be cliff and ground wise.

Attachments

• city_bldg_3619_550wm.jpg
    city_bldg_3619_550wm.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.