• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a very complicated Weapon system :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Alright so in my new map I have 3 classes. Each of these classes can wield 2 different sorts of weapons.
1st class: Two-handed weps (sword'n'polearms)
2nd class: shield+main hand wep
3rd class: dual wield(daggers'n'axes)
Since I'm not very good at triggering I'll need a rather simple way to solve following issues:
Only 1st class can wield two-handed weapons, only 2nd can wield shield+main hand... and so on. Also what I'll need is that 1st class can't wield 2 of the same sort of weapons, 2nd class can only wield 1shield and 1 main-hand weapon (at a time) and 3rd class can only wield 1 weapon in each hand (at a time).
This is probably going to be a pain in the ass to fix. If it's even possible to do :S
Anyways, +rep to helpful comments and if anyone would greatly help he/she will be credited in the map.
Thanks in advance!

Level 9
Try using item tiypes

Like Two-Handed weapon being Artifact
Axes and Daggers being Purchasable

And then if unit gets Artifact set boolen variable equal true
If it gets another Artifact and boolen for Artifacts is true, make unit drop item.

Hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.