• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a trigger helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone,

I'm the map developer of Kings & Curses TD. I originally had someone helping me with the more complex triggers while I took care of the terrain, design, units, towers, upgrades etc. But I haven't heard from my partner for about 2 weeks now. The map is essentially finished it's just missing the last feature to be implemented which is called "cursing". Cursing allows you to debuff your enemies towers or kings in the game. I have all the units setup with tooltips and descriptions of what needs to be done, I simply just need someone's time to help me get it done. If anyone is willing to donate a bit of their time, I would be eternally grateful and would feature them in the map credits as well. If you're interested you can contact me on Discord BukLau#0917

Link to the map: Kings & Curses TD

Thank you in advance

Level 21
don't know If someone responded to you privately already, but why not just specify here exactly what you want the spell to do ? sounds like you just need a few simple triggers and I'm sure people here will be able to help you with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.