• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a trigger for hero revival system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am currently working on a map called Skype Wars, ( its pretty much a hero arena map in wich I practice with WE) and I wanted a diffrent hero revival system that should work like this: After one hero dies, the camera will zoom at the bottom of the screen where a spirit of the fallen hero will be spawned ( nothing TOO fancy it will be only the shade model). In order for the player to revive his hero, he should go with the spirit trough some gates on the right. The higher the level of the hero, the longer the spirit needs to go to the right. If you have any suggestions with this, or if you have another idea please help me. Also if this is too hard or you think this is useless and unnecesary please post. Sorry for my poor English.

worldedit2009-08-1413-28-22-45.jpg

worldedit2009-08-1413-28-32-81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.