• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi. Could someone try and make a realistic looking terrain of the great chinese wall? I need it in the next few days. Would be great if anyone could do that, and take a picture of it from the side.

Will give +rep ofc.

I can't use any pictures that are made of anything looking like it unless it is from the side.

Thx in advance

Level 3
The only thing holding it from doing it myself is that I'm not capable of doing any such terrains, since i have no skills in terraining. Thats why :)

And yes Keiji, just a picture. Would be grateful if you could do it.

And for more info about the wall, it has to have a tower in the middle. No, it might not be looking very well, but i am going to need it that way..
So a Wall, with only one tower in the middle. Would be glad if it could be done this way.

Level 3
Well.. Actually its for a powerpoint show.. and couldnt find any pictures of the chinese wall that i could use, so i posted this.

Level 3
Well, that actually wouldnt really matter, cuz im making it with 16 other ppl. I'm not asking for you guys' oppinion, and i never said it was for my class?

And the problem with making it in paint is that it looks even more nerdy (retarded) when i draw it.

Level 18
lol i thought you were gonna say i need it for a map... but a powerpoint...i didn't see that one coming.

Sorry for the negativity here, but you should listen to what Lord Dz said. im sure youll find a more realistic picture on google ten you would here, even with high rez terrains.

Status
Not open for further replies.