• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a System...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:infl_thumbs_up:Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place but I will post here okay?

Well... I need a System that when one player kill other appear both names exemple:

Jorge as killed Matheus, With players colors etc... ( like DOTA)

And a Tabel were appear kills,Deaths and assists, I try to search but I don't find, please help me guys....

thanks

Ps: :vw_death: I brazilian so mi english is bad :vw_death:

EDIT: Hi guys, I edit this post because I want other system... this will be hard.
I want a sistem that increase spell power, let me explain..

A fire Ball cause 50 damage, I want itens that give SP ( Spell Power) so a fire ball causa 50 + 100 % the heroe SP, get it? I really want this... plis guys help me I making a map like dota and I will be very happy to give a special thanks to the guys who help me plis....

Last edited:
Level 2
:vw_unimpressed: Yes I know, but I won't find, can you give me the links?!:vw_unimpressed:

Ps: I don't want streak system... I wan't the message when someone kill someone get? ( Like DOTA...)

And the SP System exist too?!

If yes post me the link to all the 3 systens I want

Level 2
Well you can just modify this streak system only to write when killed an such. I don't know what you mean with SP but here is endgame multiboard ( like in dota ) and Streak System ( like in dota ).
Dota Multiboard
Streak System

Let me try to explain:

A fireBall spell: "The heroe throw a fireball that deal 50 magic damage plus the SP ( Spell power) of the Hero)."

So I wan't a system that make spells more powerfull exemple:

"Rod of Magic: Increase mana by 50 and SP by 5"

SO if this heroe have this item the spell will be:
"The Heroe throw a fireball that deal 50 magic damage plus the SP." So the total damage will be 55 ( 50 from the spell and 5 from the SP), get it?

but other spells exemple:

Meteor: "Deal 150 damage plus 40 % the heroe SP) get it?
Plis, I realy want this... if some one do this I will do a very good credit

Level 2
Yes, I know, but I have a litle problem...

How I make itens give this AP? Can some one post a Trigger?

and another proble, when I do a spell exemple: "Throw a ball that deal 20 + str " how I make the STR damage be caused togheter with the spell missile?

And how I make spells that use max hp as damage?

Exemple: "A attack that deal 5 + 5 % the caster maximun HP) ?!

Please guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.