• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a spell done for your map Post one here and ill make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Can i have an aura spell that looks like my avatar (can it have a glow)

Call it Triquetran Symbol plz and make add a 5% then 10% then 15% damage bonus and a 10% 20% then 30% speed attack and momevment speed bonus (3 lvls only)
And can you use my avatar as its icon? :shock: :shock: :shock: Also it has a 5% chance to slow enemy units in a 5ft radius to 50% speed for 5 seconds... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 6
Thats fine i really need it but... oh and if the model dont work right i have a LOW QUALITY one that is like really bad but it will be an alternative

Level 3
Heres a spell

Here a spell hope u kan help me

Fire Nova-need a good effet but not laggy and it deals damage also its armor. must be easyly edited for its damage and armor damage also it must be a lvl5 skill. if u kould do this THX

Level 2
:)

I got a really cool idea for a spell but I cant figure out the angles. Its called Nightmare realm. What it does is that its based on flamestrike. (for the AoE circle)

What happenes is that is summons a circle of orbs at the edge of a 550 AoE. And in the middle a Nightmare creature appears (I can do that I just cant get all the degrees for the orbs to appear in the circle) HELP please :)

Level 10
i'm just too lazy to do it, so... Fireball Whirlwind.

the unit casts the spell, a fireball spirals outwards from the caster. and moves with the caster, dealing damage to enemy units it passes through.

Level 3
I'm not sure if you're still doing this, but...

I could use a spell for my map. It turns a unit ethereal and slows their movement for about 30 seconds. If they aren't dispelled by the end of the 30 seconds, they turn into a minion of the caster. Here's what I was thinking:

Level 1 - Slows movement by 20%, target has 30 seconds to be dispelled.
Level 2 - Slows movement by 30%, target has 25 seconds to be dispelled.
Level 3 - Slows movement by 40%, target has 20 seconds to be dispelled.

Level 2
Can u make me a spell

I want a spell named High Jump(AoE)

The units jump in area that deal damage and 1000 casting range with jump so high and slam the area 8)

Level 9
I need a spell that is a mounting spell for the goblin alchemist (just use the normal form as tinker and i'll change it to my custom model) I want him to search for a mount in an AoE and if there is a mount(the blue ogre ,once again set it as an ogre and i'll change it to my custom model) have him run up to it and mount it/ transform him and the ogre into the goblin alchemist and then when he dismounts turn them into those two separate units but i want this to be a hero spell and make sure that the unit it transforms into when he mounts( the gob alchemist) is not the morphed version of goblin alchemist... ok, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.