• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a rounded sheild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Whats with the insults? I found the website and tried to learn it. I need to make a sheild out from scratch, since i dont like the bandit sheild.

Request section is for noobs to make requests not to be told they are noob and to go learn modelling by themself.

Level 3
Lol. U told me to google the wrong thing, and I wasted time searching for it. In the end, I found the website without ur help, u wasted my time but i took back wat i said.

And u pointed me in the wrong direction, FFS. I still have to model from scratch, its not like i can take it from a exisitng model. U said the software is for noobs, and made me spend another few minutes learning a new software that is of no help. If i can do it then i wont be in the request section. Or u should have said make do with a lousy sheild that i can download instantly to solve my problem. So i say u give me a very lousy advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.