• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a bit of help with a reforged model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I'll start off by saying I dunno what went wrong. I've been working out how to make a custom hero and after a few weeks of trying some more complicated geoset mergers or animation tranfers , I just gave up and decided to do a head swap and some minor editing.

That said though, after attaching the new head to the model, rigging it up best I could and changing some scaling around I now can't import the model successfully into the game :cannot load model file mld:. And the weapon seems persistent on not being where the bones say it should be. Not sure if it's a texture issue or if I mucked something up during the merging. Though no bones or animation nodes were edited or removed in the process.

To anyone willing to take a look and give some suggestions I appreciate the help.

Attachments

• Paladin test_2.mdx
    2.8 MB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.