• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a Bit of help. Please advise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, i have all the tools need to make a model. I kinda know what to do but i have no idea how skins are used. I know how to apply them, but i dont know how to make them look good. A head for instance(i use a sphere for that, is that bad?) i try to skin it but it stretches all the way around and looks like crap. Then i cant make good legs, feet, arms, or hands. Which is the best view to do these in? Because im not too sure how to use perspective.

Any and all help is appriciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.