• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with another model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hello guys! I know, i know i am asking much and need much help, but jeah:grin:

so i started another model, this time an ogre beserker. i changed the normal ogre animations to the brewmaster animations. all works fine, i gave him 2 weapons another head, another texture, perfect. but already at the start i noticed the bug in the walk animation. the right arm streches out(i don't know if it is the right word) and the head is flying in the air!... but i can't change it to the normal ogre walk animation, cause then comes an error! please help! i attached the model so you look yourself! shure +rep for help!

*fan

Attachments

• OgreBeserker.mdx
    109.8 KB · Views: 66
  • ss0006.JPG
    ss0006.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 107
Level 31
IF you got magos, go to the specific helpers they'd be one, Bone_Head and Bone_Arm1_R, right click them then go to edit. Movement animations are put under the "translation" button.

Looking at the model though, I'd have to say I don't like the pandaren brewmaster animations for it. It's arm is stuck up in the air at all times. I suggest useong the Fire pandaren brewmaster animations instead. They are almost the same, only the arm isn't stuck up all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.