• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need 2 medium Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Blood Scent

Warwick sniffs the air to detect any blood in the area around him. He gains sight of any enemy Champions in a large area, and gains movement speed for each Champion spotted.

Infinite Duress

Warwick leaps onto an enemy, furiously slashing his opponent with his claws and rendering the victim completely helpless for a short duration. Warwick's furious barrage is able to cancel any channeling effect once it has begun.

+rep for each

Last edited:
Level 7
he just leaps on to the target place where you clicked and make effects like thunder clap or something and makes that target you clicked stunned and that thunder clap etc. makes little aoe damage

Level 7
Well these i want if you can make

-Something good looking effect on when champion is starting to leap
-When champion leaped to enemy user clicked the enemy get something cool effect on him and stuns him for little while and champion makes war stomp and makes aoe damage a very little but the main thing with the aoe damage its that it slows enemy

that should do it?

Level 7
Sorry you got it bit wrong
that is ok effect when the champion starts jump but i cannot click where i jump fix that and the aoe damage gives slowering effect not stunning that unit champion targeted in first place should get the stun effect and get the main damage

Level 7
Infinite Duress

Warwick leaps onto an enemy, furiously slashing his opponent with his claws and rendering the victim completely helpless for a short duration. Warwick's furious barrage is able to cancel any channeling effect once it has begun.

i need this DEATHDOORWAY send sucky one i need direct of this not like any random

Needs
-Distance is max 300 + per lvl will be increased 25
-Targeted unit must be clicked by ability to jump into it
-champion starts jump(on the ground comes explosion)
-champion has landed on unit that has been targeted ( there comes in 300 area slowing thunder clap no stunning stomp and targeted unit will be stunned for 2 sec)

thats should be very clear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.