• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NE Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Though i'm currently making a few models, this one is at a good stage (i really like the pauldron, it looks good ingame too), so i'm putting online a few images for advices and feedback. Ah, thanks to Sansui for answering to the other post (unfortunately i still have some problems with that issue)

Next changes planned:

Make a better skin
Perfect the bow
-Maybe- Change some animations (so that i can remove the cape)
Add a portrait

Level 6
Lol the only way i can think to make a troll feminine is to give it big eyelashes :lol:
Hah! The Hydra Ward, latest in Trollish Wardioligy. Get yours free with the aura of Forum Trolling (lightaurablue.mdx)
expect more soon... also, a troll weapon i did not post is the Troll Child... the Night Elves will think it's so cute...but it has an attack animation for a reason... :p
the Hydra Ward isnt all THAT great...more powerful weapons shall soon arrive...

Level 12
Wow

Wow

Wow

I've yet to see such a nice archer, you must be proud

I did a similar thing in my day (lol) but it wasn't nearly as good

I'd love to have this model on the site

Only advice is the feathers should be a little more feathery, but even thoughs were well done GG

Status
Not open for further replies.