• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Nbah's Underwater Scenery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I don't normally show my terrains but after I saw some screenshots of underwater terrain it inspired me to make some myself. So here they are.

Attachments

• Underwaterscene1.jpg
    Underwaterscene1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 950
  • Underwaterscene2.jpg
    Underwaterscene2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Underwaterscene3.jpg
    Underwaterscene3.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,051
  • Underwaterscene4.jpg
    Underwaterscene4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Underwaterscene5.jpg
    Underwaterscene5.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 456
Level 9
I think it came out pretty nice.

I disagree with the above posters on the grass, there's plenty of places in the world where the seabed would look just like that. Might not hurt to tint it a little bit though.

Level 8
I think it came out pretty nice.

I disagree with the above posters on the grass, there's plenty of places in the world where the seabed would look just like that. Might not hurt to tint it a little bit though.
word. I really like the first and third shots. Just tint the grass a little and it'll be nice and dandy.

Level 34
I would suggest using moonlight in some of them. It adds more underwater effect.

Pretty good atmosphere, which is hard for underwater. I don't care for the boat in the first one, but everything else is okay. An average terrain as raging said.

Status
Not open for further replies.