• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Nazi Zombie Map Wanted? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I know that many games have very cool modes and have multyplayer...
I have one idead, like from WAW and Black Ops(call of duty),how about Nazi Zombie?
You could change the title of it, but i have a few requests for it.

Barrier Systom-Rebuild barriers, like blockading to keep zombies out.
*Perks-Like Juggernaught, Speed Cola, Double Tap, Quick Revive ect?
*Guns- a BIG amount of guns to choose from, preferable 20(including claymores, grenades,monkey bombs) and Thundergun/Raygun ex ailien weapons.
*Pack a Punch- Unpgrade those awsomeguns you have just got.
*Mystery Box- Give a random weapon(ive tried this b4, and it was never random:(.)
*Zombie Waves-More zombies, harder to kill farther you are, and dog rounds(as well as monkeys)
*4 player co-op-Obviously co-op(if your good at it 4 player ai but recomended not)
*Buyable stuff-Such as weapons off walls, doors, and a POINTS systom.
*Maps-Doesnt have to have good terraining, but you could have classic maps like Natch Der Toten.
*In the end, if you make a couple maps of it, you could put it in "Campaign FORM" and have a pack of them, all there :)

Of course ALL credits will goto you unless you used sombody else to help you like with models/ect.

Thank You and i hope for a responce.

Level 17
There is already a map called COD NAzi zombies. Im not to sure if you heard of it. IT has barriers n items not sure about perks i think those are abillities. You could always play that while you wait for somone to take you request. Or if you can get permission from makers for the perks etc it would be a very simple edit. I believe the game goes up to 12 players i think

It also has a mystery box ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.