• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nazi Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I know there's another Nazi Zombies project out there (or perhaps more than one) but after playing it a few times, I can see a lot of ways it could be improved. I have some great plans for a new version based on the latest COD Map. Traps, guns, perks, it's gonna be great.

I need a few art models though, and I was hoping you guys might come through for me. I need a model for the players that also have a 'down' position - something where they're lying on their side, can't move and can just fire their pistol.

And the second model is a reskinned zombie with a nazi outfit. ;-)

Think you guys can help me out? I'd be more than happy to post my extended outline for the map project too, to show you I mean business.

Level 6
Well, i have found a pretty good zombie, but there is one catch though....
That is, well, it has horrible i mean horrible anamations.
There are 2 zombies. (The Funny one has the best anamation, but they still suck!)
P.S. Just remove the warcraftimported thingy on the path

Last edited:
Level 1
You're right, those are some horrible animations, lol. But the models themselves are pretty cool. =) Maybe somebody could clean up the animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.