• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need models and help for new map CoD5 NAZI ZOMBIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, well I need somebody with experience to help me make it. Mabye just help with triggers and items and mabye some terrain if needed but I also need models/skins. And you have to be able to host since I cant add models to a map I will just have to have you make them so they are in the map then I can use them.

Models/skins I would like: 1.slodier (looks like World War 2 soldier) 2.zombies (Nazi Zombies would be best) 3.guns (to use as items) 4. mabye some walls (dented and broken walls) well i cant think of anything else right now. Bye

Level 4
The hive shouldn't be making the map, they should be HELPING you make it. What i would do before posting requests is going through the tutorial section and reading up on the basics of the world editor.

Level 4
Hey, well I need somebody with experience to help me make it. Mabye just help with triggers and items and mabye some terrain if needed but I also need models/skins. And you have to be able to host since I cant add models to a map I will just have to have you make them so they are in the map then I can use them.
with all these jobs filled-in, what exactly are you gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.