• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Wars 2.87

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naruto Wars 2.87 (Map)

Level 3
Itachi ain't any evil person of the SOUND or Konoha, but a member of Akatsuki, which consists of about 8 ninja criminals of S-rank, so plz make another Loading Screen

Edit: You should consider switching most of the names, and map name (Teifi has a map named Naruto Wars which have a whole different consept).
1: Zabusa is/was a missing nin from the hidden MIST village, not the sound.
2: Itachi is a missing konoha-nin in the group Ataksuki, where the members are S-rank criminals, and under a number of 10 members.
3:Haku is/was a small kid whose parents are dead, the mother killed by the father, the father killed by Haku (because of the bloodline) then found by Zabuza and trained.
So, instead of just copying names, READ what they are, where they're from etc...
Oh, btw, Teifi almost thought it was his map, untill he played it, he told me to bring me the following message: this sux. and I believe his taste of maps

Level 2
This is the creator of the map, fers off i'd like to mention that this map is REALLY old and the latest is now 3.02 duno how u guys got this map apparently it leaked out but 2.87 is so old the terrain is totally different.
Second off i wana state tat Sound Union means tat all who hav similar ambitions wif Sound are inside it so tat includes sand and mist. As for the description of evil, dun worrie i changed it :) and btw...
the last and most impt of all, Teifi its not nice to insult pple map. at least we make an effort to contribute. Your map could be more pro and more cool but watever, at least i dun insult it(even if it sux or not - i duno coz i nvr played ur map).

Level 1
Well, where can we find the updated version of the map? I love this map, only problem are some of the skins which look really bad...and some of which aren't even there, but that's understandable. I know it's hard to make skins and such, but some are just really ugly and in my opinion, not worth putting in.

I would love to play any updated versions of this map, please let me know where to find them?

Level 2
This is the game's official forum:
http://s12.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Wars/

My website is:
http://narutowars.atspace.com/Main.html
Note tat the webby is still under heavy construction!
As for the map u can alwaez get it straight off from me thru MSN.

Level 2
This map is bad, very very bad.

- Sakura's ultimate sux, 1 hit kill to players under level 1 when your 6, hmm and also it doesnt work on heros. It only gets up to level 5 and below which means that about 5 minutes into the game its worthless.
- You can pick heros from both sides no matter what team your on?
- The skins look really bad.
- Tomes are too cheap, I started out at level 5 when everyone else was 1.
- Sakura's heal shouldn't be Holy Light, it should be the regular heal skill.

Level 2
Black_Raven u can try the latest version at http://narutowars.freewebsitehost.net/index.html
this map is freaking old and outdated wif lotsa unbalances that have been ironed out over time the current version stands at 3.65
there's also a forum for the game where u will understand the game better coz players of this map from all over the world gather there to discuss. if u feel there are certain shitty stuff abt the map u can post there and see the replies. the forum is at: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Wars/ note: registration is free