• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: Secret War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is only a demo version, I would like to get this straight. So I will accept any constructive criticm. This is an AoS based game, and I have tried my hardest to make it unique. I have done this by giving characters jutsu that you may not have seen before, however they are still used. For instance, with Pein, I have not given him Rinnegan, nor the ability to use 6 bodies. The reason being I canno do so without causing some major balance issues, so I focused on rain and ightning techniques. I hope you like it pease post comments.

Keywords:
Naruto, Akatsuki, Jutsu, AoS
Contents

Naruto: Secret War (Map)

Reviews
03:20, 23rd Jun 2008 Ash: This map provides exactly what you'd think you'll get; rubbish. It gets no bonus at all from the terrain, it's been stolen, as per say, from blizzard and not even edited, the units aren't balanced nor are the heroes that...

M

03:20, 23rd Jun 2008
Ash: This map provides exactly what you'd think you'll get; rubbish.

It gets no bonus at all from the terrain, it's been stolen, as per say, from blizzard and not even edited, the units aren't balanced nor are the heroes that you can pick. Topping things off, creeps don't even begin spawning until 5 minutes in.

The map, for all intent and purpose, works, although I'm inclined to deny it due to the fact it's 3.04MB and has practically no game changes, massively unbalanced units, no income, little to no items, only 2 heroes and the lack of any descent explanation at all.

I had no idea what was going on throughout my whole playing experience of this map, and it seems like once again a Naruto game has proven how bad WC3 can actually be.

Please don't give up though, if you want help then anyone on this site will gladly help, just ask nicely.

1/5 - Unapproved.

Level 5
ok:
-you should use better models o.o
(there is a pein and a naruto shippuden model out)
-there is a bug with the creep movement o.o
-you cant get gold o.o
-you should remove location leaks O_O
-create an own terrain xD
-give the modellers credits !_!
-protect you map ;)
(else everyone can steal models and triggers o.o)

what i like: you idea to use not the skills which are in every other map =D
thats good ^^

p.s.:
if you need help with simple things like gold income by killing creeps pm me o.o

Level 4
Ok first thing to many enemys there is no space to fight with the other player or retreat, when akatsuki membres die the corpes remains there is a option in the object editor (death type) , try making the amaterasus flames of a darker color in the manga itachi used black flames,i am guesing that you will make a lot of items in the full version because the demo has a few,try making the middle like a battlefield that could turn out cool.Hope you work on this map because if you do you might bring a new "naruto" experience.Try playing popular maps like dota and see what makes them extremely fun.Happy map making :)

Level 23
the terrain looks a lot like blizzard's map Booty Bay.

That's because it is Booty Bay.

Honestly, make something origional. all you did was slap on some triggers and some models and say, "Hey, I made this! What do you think? :thumbs_up:" Without even changing the terrain. I can see the future, and I see that this is going to get rejected. :infl_thumbs_up: There's constructive criticism, you need to work (completly) on your "Blizzard's" terrain. :xxd:

Level 9
I tried making terrain but its always very uneven. Everyone seems pretty negative... There are some far worse maps. Also, to whoever said there are only two heroes, they are wrong... there are 4. It has Yondaime, Naruto, Itachi and Pein

Level 23
well, I highly advize looking at tutorials on the Hive or at wc3campaigns. lol. Have fun with that. XD

The reason people are so negative is because you used a Blizzard terrain. If you look at all of the maps here at the hive, you'll notice they are all made by non-Blizzard people. :3