• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto war Shippuden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Melee game with new races
Partida de refriega (melé) con nuevas razas

Humans = konoha
Elfs = Ninja alliance
Orcs = Dark alliance (Edo tensei)
Undead = Akatsuki

Autor: Kirtash_ [[email protected]]

Keywords:
naruto, Melee, warcraft
Contents

Naruto war Shippuden (Map)

Reviews
20:12, 20th Jun 2014 Hell_Master: I would like to quote WaerercraftKiller here: For now, Rejected.

M

20:12, 20th Jun 2014
Hell_Master: I would like to quote WaerercraftKiller here:

WaerercraftKillers;2543965 said:
REJECTED

Reasons:
Unknown language
very simple description

oh and test in gameplay (that's a ps though)

For now, Rejected.

Level 30
To clear this issue up, I think it would be best for you, WaerercraftKillers, to edit your short review a bit and change the Rejected lines to Vote for Rejection or such.

It's not actually an issue that big but I think you are acting like you are a mod which is not (no offense intended here.) and that you have power over the map's state seeing the choice of words.

Final notes, again, don't take this as an insult or in a way to insult you. I'm just saying that you should be more careful with the choice of words.

@Author
As for the map, I'm afraid, WaerercraftKillers made some points with his reviews. Foreign language are not allowed. Only English please for the map. The description is too short as well. You could have gave more information regarding it, credited those people that needs to be credited (if there are), Features (what your map has) and etc.

For now, Rejected.