• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto -Skills Test Map-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
-MAP NAME-
I still don't have one....at the moment it's called Naruto Skills Test... but thats just because it's my test map.... I'm open for suggestions?

-MADE BY-
Me, Red Orca.... I have had a little help with skills, though it's been suggestions and help with Triggers and stuff, but I am the only one who has had there hands on the map.

-MAP STAGE-
At the moment, im gonna say it's at the Unit Development stage...
I don't know 'style' of game play to have... I wanna make something that people wanna play, so I would like feedback on Game Modes.... Maybe I'll make a map with Multiple Game Modes?

-SUMMARY-
Hmmm.... like I said this is just to 'show off' what I have so far... kinda like a teaser.... This map WILL be the most accurate Naruto map ever made *Cough Cough* ok..... SHOULD be the most accurate Naruto Map ever made...

-MAP FEATURES-
Depending on the style of game play I end up making....
At the moment you can only create 1 100% finished Hero.... who's Ultmate needs to be NERFED...
you can also play as 2 25% Complete Heros...
There is no objective as such on the map at the moment... just some enemy units, some doodads ect....

-CREDITS-
Red Orca (Me)
Vegeta_SS
DenZel94
Diablo-dk
Silvenon - over at WC3JASS

Please, if you get ideas from my map then credit me...

Im a noob map maker.... and it probly shows....

Attachments

• Naruto Skills(P).w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Level 5
Ahh shoot. . .

Sorry for double posting, but Im having problems with the internet at and have hyjacked my next door neighbours wireless conection with my PSP. . .

to get a hero type -create (hero name)

Also there are 2 big bugs, Mangekyo stays active once u activate it and run outa mana, the other is to do with Narutos stats when he dies. . . and I dont know how to fix either of them. . .

Level 2
I would say for you not to claim anything until we see the map. Especially the "Most accurate Naruto map ever" . Which would obviously imply that you've played all Naruto maps, and see that storyline-wise yours would be the best.

Level 4
I Have a proposition

when you are starting with the map later on
make so that it's only possible to be the students (Rock Lee, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji and so on) and make Gaara the enemy (Boss) the same with Itachi and Orochimaru and everyone that is evil from the beginning.
Then when you are finished with this map you could get started with Shippuuden and there you could make Gaara friendly...
remember... it's just a proposition... if you don't like it... just ignore it :emote_laugh:

I Think Gaara's spells are really well done
The sand that Buries the enemies, desert funeral... perfect
keep up the good work :emote_clap:

Level 5
@Shinkoru: When I say the most accurate map, I mean skills wise, and im still at the start of develpment

@Lar55a: I still havent decided what map style to make.... I might do an AoS style map or something... I dunno yet... what do you think?

Level 4
@Lar55a: I still havent decided what map style to make.... I might do an AoS style map or something... I dunno yet... what do you think?

Yeah Aos could be cool
then you could meet up with the others... rock lee vs neji for example :emote_grin:
but it's the same in an Arena map
you could meet up with others there too :emote_happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.