• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto ORPG. I HAVE MODELS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I wanna know if anyone can create a Naruto ORPG. I can give you models, and I know alot about the T.V show. I also know the makers of the models, so you can say who made them. I would appreciate it. Here are some characters who could be cool. The Kohona peoples (Naruto, Choji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, ETC. Akatsuki members, Kohona Hokages. PM me if you need more info on map and models I have.

Level 24
You're basically asking someone to "make" a Naruto map for you, because you got the freaking models, oh my god. First of all, anyone can get these models, many people seem to have them nowadays. Anyways, why would someone put maybe a months work for making a map for someone else? I'm pretty sure everyone here would rather make their own map? Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.