1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Naruto Ninjas .09 Almost Finished

Submitted by ter-ma-nator
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Naruto Footies, Still a beta, Skins and Custom Abilities.
Credits to my mom and my friend Brandon.
There is no leaks.
This is almost finished.
The icons are green because I made them like that so you know you haven't learned it yet, I mean, do you see your new ability if you haven't even learned it, no you don't.
Fixed Akatsuki Spawn.

Keywords:
Naruto
Contents

Naruto Ninjas .09 Almost Finished (Map)

Reviews
00:27, 9th Aug 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated) The hive: No credits have been added (you need to add credits for every imported recourse). The description is very bad No beta-maps are allowed, unless they're nearly finished Own...
  1. 00:27, 9th Aug 2009
    ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

The hive:
    • No credits have been added (you need to add credits for every imported recourse).
    • The description is very bad
    • No beta-maps are allowed, unless they're nearly finished

Own thoughts:
    • Add DISBTN's (and sometimes even normal BTN's), the flashy green icon means the icon doesn't work properly - if you have no idea what a DISBTN is, I suggest you do your research properly.
    • Fix the leaks; in a footy wars leaks are deadly.
    • Improve the terrain

Linaze: Set to rejected until updated again since you failed to fix the things ap0calypse mentioned above.

2. Sasuke32

Sasuke32

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    omg credits to your mom :D lool what she does to this map ?:D

3. The_Grapist

The_Grapist

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol ya thats kinda strange and btw what did your mom made in this map or done?