• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Naruto MMORPG needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hmmmm he have an idea I guess
lol
you should give some explanation otherwise nobody want to help you

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Rifle-Man, not to ruin your dreams, but I dought this is possiable.

I recommend learning the capabilities of WC3 before starting such a project.

Firstly multiplayer maps are capped at 4 MB
Secondly movement via arrows is poor.
Thirdly it can not be a MMORPG as WC3 can not support them.
Fourthly, what will make your map any different from the dozens of other naruto maps and RPGs?

Level 12
Officaly "Thirdly it can not be a MMORPG as WC3 can not support them."

But That doesnt mean it isnt possible.

There are ways of this, But it pretty much requires you to host every game. And then have your host gives the info needed into a system That it gets from a server that it types in. I have heard of ways this can be done.

And other possible ways that would update faster.
But hes right with out some third party programs running throw warcraft in some way, its not possible.

One last note

Show us some work you have done in the past.
Show us something to prove to us that its worth out time to help you.
Prove to use or (the people you want to help you) That you can do a chuck of the project.

Other wise its not likey many will want to help you with most any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.