• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto-Konoha's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Seen that video I spoke with the creator I can see its gonna be a good map but the sad thing its only based on the gaara rescue arc and that it
also here's a pic of my valley of the end made by D.I.Y. Death

valleyoftheend.JPG

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,140
Level 7
Seen that video I spoke with the creator I can see its gonna be a good map but the sad thing its only based on the gaara rescue arc and that it

aw..thats sad..but im really impress of hes modeling skill...hmm and also the scaling of hes building and with the hero model is really damn realistic....:grin:
damn that falls reminds me of sasuke and naruto's fight!=_="

Level 7
Ya he spent alot of time on it so am not surprise of the quality of his map but with that much quality, size will may be a problem in the end

Level 3
yes longer and in red by the looks of it in the anime i suppose it's at least 50 meters it's not so high if u ask me it's look lame so watch shippuuden 39-41 to see what i mean

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey, when do u think its gonna b released? plz tell me , i saw it on youtube and it was THE BEST NARUTO MAP IVE SEEN im sure its gonna b fun and im AgriasTheCursed btw @ wc3 frozen throne 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.