• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nano-Survival (Release 1.0)

Reactions: Swe
WARNING! THIS SURVIVAL IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH BRAIN DAMAGE OR WITHOUT ANY LOGIC IN MIND WARNING!

Changes:

Version 1.0:
Added Shadow Reaper mobs for heroes above level 85
Very slight balance changes, old saves are compatible.
Changed generated save file name.
Release version, just to give some respect to my map. Eh :(

Version 0.99B:
Fixed some mistakes in skill tooltips and game messages.
Quests now give more experience.
Balance changes for last mobs.

LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS who can add new things to map and finally help me to release version 1.0 after so long time. CJass, VJass (Not the latest version, since broken compability with Cjass) , Jass.

LOOKING FOR TESTERS!!!

Can also take suggestions for items, but if you suggest something give me link for item's icon. More likely i won't be able do any "Hardcoded" Vjass items because of my limited time, so you can suggest items which can be done with regular warcraft 3 object editor.

About Map:
Features of game: the Map represents genre Survival/ORPG. The Main task in a map - to survive from invasion of the demons. Besides it, it is possible to kill every boss and that will be your main goal. Each boss has the small history about occurrence in this world.
The map is made in winter style which is not standard for games about the survival.

You can get achievements in game and save them by command "-save", and load later with command "-load youcode" (Usually for ORPG). Also you can save level and amount of kills.

the Map is in constant making though I am limited in time, but I do it on mood.

The map is closed for editing if you wish to help with map creation leave comments below.

I would be happy to hear any offers and ideas for a map!

Arctic!

Warning! MAP WORKS ONLY FOR 1.24 PATCH+

Write feedback in comments below! I need your comments! Or try to find me in garena as Ranger21

Screenshots:

http://img40.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=nano1b.jpg

Professional level 100 Engineer SOLO gameplay(without few new mobs):

Solo gameplay video from me, micro and stuff: :)

Youtube video of Hero Selection System(OLD):

Failing at end game boss fight (OLD video, now you need to get to level 100 and kill 9 bosses before getting to this boss, but he will come for you for sure!)

Terrain by BK.Jugg (great thx ^^)
Import List:
BTNPowerOfGhost By mortal
BTNHolyPower By KelThuzad
BTNAutoRepairBots by Infinitynexus
Chilling Streams by Justify
-
BTNCRIcecrown
BTNObsedianBoltCR
-by CRAZYRUSSIAN
BTNWaterOrb by X.e.r.e.X
AceHart - save/load system
-Fulmination spell, credits to HINDYhat!
TechnoMarineVisor By b17rider ( Edited by Ranger21 in Nano-Suit)
~Dark Dragon - Water Explosion
-palaslayer- - Charge
Pack of icons By Huinipachutli.

Personal thank :
Vexorian, for JGNP and TimerUtils

~Rising_Dusk for Knockback System

Autoturret_v2
Author: volk8842
Helped: Wolverine

Bone_item by _ViRus_

//* Unit Recycler
//* By moyack. 2009

xxdingo93xx' Spike Impact Spell

Black and Undead Raptors
By Cavman

FireElemental By Mc

Flying Fiend
By Dionesiist

Tesla Reactor by skrab
Factory by The Mechanical Man

Scientist by Klarnetist

Select Hero System by ChesterUA

Iron Marine By Epsilon

Reborn
By infrenus

Keywords:
Nano, Survival, Nano-Survival, Best, Zombies, Marines, Feature, ORPG, Future, Bob Trader, Undead Alien, Scorpion King, Best survival
Contents

Nano-Survival (Release 1.0) (Map)

Reviews
15:00, 3rd Feb 2009 MasterHaosis: Well overall map is fun. However man my English isn't good so much, but your here is few times worse than my. Plus make better items for map. Plus I am not so impressed with bosses. Nice terrain anyway. 3/5 [APPROVED]