• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nano Adventure ORPG Beta DEMO 0.70

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Special thanks to hiveworkshop cummunity who helped me to create this map. Its not finished but i think administrator or moderators can upload DEMO too...

Keywords:
rpg, orpg, warcraft, nano, adventure.
Contents

Nano Adventure ORPG Beta DEMO 0.70 (Map)

Reviews
13:07, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Three votes for rejection clearly state this map is too low of quality, Rejected.

M

13:07, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Three votes for rejection clearly state this map is too low of quality, Rejected.

Level 31
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's extreamly poor quality.

1. Description at THW needs to be improved.
2. Map Description also needs to be improved.
3. Terrain & enviroment art is poorly developed and lacking.
4. Objectives / Quests do not exist.
5. Some of units has too small Selection Scale rate.
6. Entire map is out of items.
7. Why do I have to wait so long for enemies attacks? I got bored after a half of minute of waiting. Incoming waves takes way too long aswell.
8. Bad Object Editor work. That means, map contains with pretty basic units. Almost every custom unit is controlled by allied Computer Controlled Player.

Its not finished but i think administrator or moderators can upload DEMO too...
No, they cant due to it's quality. Your map is equal to pretty not done project.
Beta Demo.. This is funny.

Level 28
I'll follow APproject...

Basic

- This isn't an ORPG, but an RPG (know the difference, don't call your map an ORPG)
- When you reach lvl 5, levelling goes extremely slow (neutral hostile isn't recommended).
- No description
- Flat terrain, repetitive doodads, half of the terrain is just... empty, city isn't appealing (blizzard cliffs for walls, not realistic)
- There is only 1 item? The only way to get that item is to finish a quest, of which you don't even know it exists
- What is the point of the map? There are no bosses (or is The Forgotten One a boss?)
Objects

- You can only "choose" 1 hero - he doesn't even have custom spells
- No Custom spells (as said before)
- Most units haven't been changed (like your hero)
- The only item there is isn't even modified (the "Letter" doesn't count as an item ;p)
Terrain

- Flat terrain
- Repetitive Doodads
- City doesn't look good: blizzard cliffs for walls, not realistic
Triggers

- very poor triggering
- There is a quest! How do we know that? Where is the forest Shadow? (I've found him after a fery long while)
- No leaks, very good...
Rating: 1/5
Not Approved

N.O

N.O

Level 6
If you looked at the name of the map it's still a beta map and he's just showing what hes got so far n so that makes it a demo, instead of rude comments try to help him instead of making him feel bad.

Keep working hard rokis202, just try to improve on the things people type/say.

Level 28
If you looked at the name of the map it's still a beta map and he's just showing what hes got so far n so that makes it a demo, instead of rude comments try to help him instead of making him feel bad.

Rude comments?
I'm trying to help, not trying to flame or anything.
If I say "Only 1 item", that actually means "add more items".
All the things I have said were to improve the map, not to disencourage him/her.

If you know me even a little, you would know I would try to help.
I've also said "repetitive doodads", the mapper should then instantly know "I have to add a larger variety in doodads and delete some of the ones that I've placed".
Yes, my rating was very low, but that just means there is still a lot of work.

The same goes for APproject

Besides, have you read the rules?
Rules

You may not submit maps which:
  • Are of an extremely poor quality (Maps deemed to be so by the Maps Moderation team will be removed),
The map description must:
  • Be in English,
  • Be well written, and
  • Give a general overview of the map contents, not necessarily revealing any detail of the story/lore.
All right, it's not of extremely low quality, but you cannot deny all the things I have said in my previous post, so it is low quality.
The description goes against the rules though.

Level 5

Well it shud be called an ALPHA map... Never heard of something stupid as a BETA demo...
(A demo is a short/trial version of a full game.)

Level 31

There is a clear define between a constructive critism and rude comment, Approject and ap0calypse was just given a constructive critism that already point out what need to be improve. Both of them infact already help the user with their review.

To give you a clear visual between constructive and rude. Here is 2 review, try distinguish it.

Extremely rude comment said:
Terrain - The terrain was absolutely terrible and a complete bullshit. 60-70% of the map terrain was empty with nothing at it.
Scripting/Triggering - The trigger was suck and badly done. Who the fuck called you to use Action - Do Nothing for a If/Then/Else multiple function? This useless trigger was just calling another action that does partically nothing. The only usefulness of it was for If/Then/Else single function. It even have memory leak such as player group and region leak.
Description - Terrible, awful and bad. It doesn't give a indepth detail about it and look like it was scribble by a 1 years old baby.
Gameplay/Replayability - Boring and awful, just a piece of shit.

This look like a piece of dumbshit that was make in 10 minutes, my dog could have done better.

To rokis202 : No offense, but this review was to give a clear visual to N.O about constructive critism and rude comment.

Constructive Critism said:
Terrain - The terrain was poorly develop, with most of the terrain being empty with the lack of tiles variation, destructible/doodad usage. The creep was seems to be randomly generate and place around the map.
Scripting/Triggering - Although it seems like you optimize the map, but it still isn't at top performance. It leak player group and region (Region leak occur at Castle and Castle Att files).

Try not to use Action - Do Nothing as the only purpose of this trigger was for If/Then/Else single function.
Description - The description was way too simple and doesn't provide enough detail to user. You need to make a indepth detail about it.

Even the description at this site need improvement as well. Try make your map sound more interesting, what makes it better than other map and so on.

Gameplay/Replayability - It seems like you use origin hero and spell for hero defensive genre map. They doesn't suit this kind of genre and the gameplay seems to be repetitive, the spawn timer need improvement as well.

This map quality was way to low to be acceptable. It seems to be a alpha version map with barely 30% completion done. Even if it was a demo, it should be at least 70-90% to complete the entire phase of alpha stage.

1/5 from me and vote for disapprove.

Level 31
We generalize all mistakes and advantages in few words - Good/bad quality. Your map has bad quality, because it needs to be improved pretty much. Read everything told by me, ap0calypse and Septimus and try to fix it all what we mentioned, try to fix it like that, that noone would mention it again as not acceptable point while reviewing your map.

Level 28
Thanks who helped me... sorry... but how i fix extreemely poor quality?

Change verything I have said in my first post.
Add more units, change the stats of those units, add custom abilities, change the terrain (don't randomly place doodads, change height, don't use blizzard cliff for walls), add more heroes (so you can choose with which hero you want to play), change neutral hostile to player 12 or something...