• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

name = to? trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys im looking for how to get the trigger that i can do if name = ... because i heard of it but could never find out how to do it.. I want to do like if player name = svoluch then do nothing else kick player blue etc etc.. i jsut cant find the damn name = trigger... Is it only in frozen throne or is it in ROC also?

Level 9
You are looking for something that doesnt exist.

What you want to do is:

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing IAMGOD as An exact match
    Conditions
        (Name of (Triggering player)) Equal to svoluch
    Actions
        Hero - Set (Random unit from (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Triggering player))) Hero-level to 99999, Hide level-up graphics

There, if you type IAMGOD with the name "svoluch" it will set all your hero levels to max.

Level 2
ok man that doesnt help AT all... i told u i dont have the trigger im searching tirelessly for it and nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.