• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi me and a pal are working on a trigger, and we need to find a function that will find the length of a string ex: xXx_Burton_xXx=14 then divide it by 2 and u get 7 then it needs to find the divided # and find the char that is its number ex: 14/2= 7, which equals "R" because r is the 7th char in the name xXx_Burton_xXx. pretty much were jsut looking 4 a way to find the value of a name mid$ and len$. ty this is hard if u can helpout that would be awsome ty.

Level 2
The only advice I have is to fully explore the option of:
New Condition - Integer Comparision - Conversion: String to Integer

Level 4
acutally i just found it like 10 mins after i made this post last night lol, it was in set variables, and i changed it to String length that exist right below For integer B Do Actions, then friom there u can divide the string by 2 and soo on...but ty 4 your help eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.