• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Name for my campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
as some may know i am making a campaign (had a long pause cuz i had to learn end exam) but just cant come up with a better name, its called 'adventure of heroes'
so i need ur help :) ill tell a little of the story to make it easier

its mostly a fight between orcs and humans, its playuing from after the defeat of archimonde and the undead have been defeated. u get to control alot of heroes both for orc and humans. i know, hard to come up with names with this little info, but dont want to spoil anything. everything is better then the current name :p

Level 22
main plot is just the war between orcs and humans, ye sounds un original but it wil be good i think

thanks for the names, ill even use some just as map names in my campaign. i will give u credits ofcourse (but campaign will take like 8 more months or more im doing it in my own)

Level 22
Good Luck & Endurance, I know how much time a campaign can take. Till now I don't find any time to finish mine

thanks, i really want to play ur campaign, cuz since the shards of resistance campaign there havent come out any good campaigns anymore (entaria was ok)

Endurance is definately the key to being a successful map maker

go look for the map i made if u want, its in DC and its called king of kuhmra (ye i know, also that name isnt everything :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.