• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a name for my map

Good name for map/continent

• Nabia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amaya

• Uvirith

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, I'm already pretty far into making an Open RPG, and I still have no name for it. Personally, I like Uvirith. But since most of the users will be other people, I figured I should pick a name that appeals to others as well. If you can think of a better one, feel free to post it, but please vote on one of the ones I've got up there.

Note- This is also the name of the main continent you will be on.

Level 6
Sorry, don't much like Uzurgul. Sounds a little too... you know... guttural. Something of an orc or ogre language, which isn't what I'm going for in the main continent. I want a name that kind of rolls off the tongue, and has a nice quality to it. May use Uzurgul for the name of the nasty sulferic island with all the evil things and the hardest boss on it, though. :wink:

Level 6
That's 'Uvirith'. And I know Suran is from Morrowind, I ran out of ideas. :roll: I have a talent for thinking up names, but I can only go so far.

@Sansui-
Um... well, what it looks like is kinda hard to describe... Big round island, a bit longer vertically than horizantally.

@GreyArchon-
Those are the rune types from Eternal Darkness, not names for my map.

Level 12
Uverith sounds too much like a big plain, almost country like

Look up some rastifarian/spanish words

Connect them together and you got yourself a great island name

Example

Kwaaisla

Kwaai- Poor in african
Isla- Island in spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.