• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name for a group of Magical Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I'm not sure if I'm asking in the correct place, but I writing a book about magical girls in a midly advanced society and I need a name for the group (is a large group, not just a bunch of girls, like an organization), I tought the "Mystical Ladies", but my story won't be focused in magic, so I feel it is out of place, so I need a better one.

Level 4
Maybe:
"Scarlet Blade Society",
"The Dancing Sword Coven" (coven=Aquelarre)
"The Arcane Brotherhood"
Swap the names for more varieties :ogre_hurrhurr:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Depends on how original you want the name to be, you should always search over the internet to see if the name you want to use was already used.
Also, you could search for name generator sites when you get little to no inspiration.

Level 23
What about if you make up a word made from random syllables for it? So that people could not have preconceived notions to not like it

Maybe like
Terraglasia
Velandoria
Orrotoria
Nelfrudica
Eyelorium
Lorestadtox
The worst part is all of them sound medieval XD

Edit: Seeing the @deepstrasz signature I realize there is a forum for this, I think I should ask to move this to there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.