• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nagito Komaeda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, my name is Vanza Crandle. I'm usually a lurker here, but I was advised to post my issue here by Direfury. So here it is, and thanks once again to him, for helping me with another issue I had.

I suppose I'll cut right to the point. I found an MMD model of Nagito Komaeda from DanganRonpa 2 and was hoping someone could convert it into a warcraft 3 mdx model for me. I had a few plans to make with it. I wanted to see if I could make a character that was "totally lucky" just like Nagito himself from the games/anime/ova, etc. I've been struggling with this for a few weeks with moderate success.

This is what the character looks like below.

Nagito_Komaeda_Illustration — Postimage.org

50c3245f0014abc4533263cc7155f153 — Postimage.org

Down here are is a link to what the MMD model seemingly looks like on Nico Nico Douga.

【ロンパMMD】狛枝と日向でいーある【モデル配布】

I believe this is what the model looks like for those that can't see the video.

nagito_komaeda_poses_by_japaneseanimefreak-d7mpafm — Postimage.org

More information which leads to the direct link (password protected) here on this deviantart page.
Model Updates!

I actually was able to convert this model, and I've included it this link below. There is a non-animated non-boned mdx. file here I was able to create using, PMX editor and milkshape. The original PMX file is also included just in case someone wants to look it over. What I need is someone to apply the textures to them. I tried using the blp lab/WC3 Viewer but all it did was turn the files into "0 bytes" so I am not sure if I did something wrong or not.

MEGA

This link below is the PMX editor I used to convert it to an obj. file. The process goes, "import the mmd model/pmx.file into this pmx editor, then export it as an obj. file. Then use milkshape to convert the obj.file to an mdx. file. I've done all of this already, but I'm putting it here just in case you have to redo some part of the process.
MEGA

I know this can be tedious, but anything anyone can help me, even if they have to downgrade the quality is most appreciated. I am thankful in advance for even the consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.