• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need someone to EASILY convert these .mdl models to .mdx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Now seeing as I know little to nothing about modeling, I have tried some in the past. I know Quake III Arena uses ".mdl" models, but they're not the same as when you make a ".mdx" (Warcraft III model) into a ".mdl". Warcraft's mdl isn't the same as QIII's mdl files. Its a syntax error of some sort. So perhaps NWN mdl files aren't the same as Warcraft III's mdl. That's probably what's causing your error. And I'd think NWN models would need some animation editing or some editing of some kind to be able to function in Warcraft III. That's just my take on it, from personal experience, whether its the case or not.

Level 16
If someone could release a bunch of NWN models that would be awesome, I always thought NWN was a very good game.. But i didnt have enough room on my computer.... Also i tried converting it, your right it dosent work, but why dont you ask the person that Extracted those NWN models?

Status
Not open for further replies.