• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

naga_dh

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
naga dh :p

-first i have to say that i'm not 100% proud of this work cause as u see its much cnp...

but i think it's looking cool...

and im not satisfied with the hair...-but i dont know what to do with it cause...a naga with hairs sound silly enought

when i started to edit the shorts i just put some sea planes on it...cause i was out of ideas

(damn my english is horrbile)
Contents

naga_dh (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: ...mm gotta go bye bye again
Level 2
hey i REALY want to use this skin n my campayn but it wont let me open the download for the skin
can someone please send me a map with the skin being used in it

my email is: [email protected]

i would realy loe for you to help
thnx for reading
...ps fukin great skin

Level 2
Well, I think it was a good job. But, in all reality, and in my own opinion, demon hunters are SOOOOOOOOOOO over used. It's getting annoying to see them, now. Good job, none the less.