• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naga War

The Naga have been split, they are now using all the sea beast they can control and fight for the dominance of the sea bottom.

Made by ISDP-DreamZz.

Map is open, so edit what you feel like, but please leave my name in as original author...

This is as stated above a war between Naga tribes, both teams are identical and based upon humans with slightly edited abilities.
They have Two heroes, (not human standard) and the units, upgrades and all have been simplified to allow a simple gameplay, so almost no upgrades exist.
It's a small 1vs1 map.

The Naga Siren's charm ability doesn't work on all units on purpose :) And they can't Charm each other.

Well it seems another one have uploaded a map named Naga War before me, I am sorry about that..

This map is not a rip off that, I never knew it existed XD
Contents

Naga War (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Well man i am dissapointed with Naga Army, you arelly could do it better but I am impressed with terrain. It is awesome. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other...

M

MasterHaosis: Well man i am dissapointed with Naga Army, you arelly could do it better but I am impressed with terrain. It is awesome.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 30
Hello,

I've tested out your map. Overall you badly need some quality assurance testing. This map is not ready for public play.

• When I started a game with an AI opponent player, I received two slaves and two builders near the opposing team's base.
  • Your choice of 'shrub' model has no death animation and looks bad.
  • Your choice of builder model has no build/work animation and looks bad
  • Spellbreakers require an arcane vault and a keep, which doesn't make sense.
  • Your second hero requires a tier 2 town center and an altar, which doesn't make sense.
  • Siege Makura has the barrage ability, which cannot be upgraded
  • Your charm tooltip says it doesn't work on heroes or units above level 6. It should say it doesn't work on heroes, units above level 4, or enemy sirens.
  • I charmed a snap dragon from a creep camp. It can learn submerge, but that's impossible.
  • Your force properties ("Warring Naga tribes") will make it impossible to play PvP in battle.net

Overall I think you have a good start to a map not only because of your decent terraining, but also because, knowingly or not, you created an interesting metagame with sirens knowing charm for a low mana cost, and invisibility having important countermeasures.

You have a lot of work to do though before this game should be available to the public.

Good luck.