• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naga War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi, this is my second upload (my first upload wa rejected). This map is about war Nagas vs. Humans. It is altered melee. This map is completely my and is unprotected.
I don´t tested this map. And this is why I submit this map. I want to test by players.
I think testing by players is best.
PS:This is still beta!!!

Keywords:
Naga, War, Humans, Castle
Contents

Naga War (Map)

Reviews
22:53, 2nd Oct 2008 Septimus: Extremely poor quality map. 1) What's the big idea of setting the distance between the castle and gold soo far away ? 2) What's the point of having all those tree outside the base ? Human have to send their peasant...

M

22:53, 2nd Oct 2008
Septimus: Extremely poor quality map.

1) What's the big idea of setting the distance between the castle and gold soo far away ?
2) What's the point of having all those tree outside the base ? Human have to send their peasant soo far in order to get lumber.
3) Not much alteration have been done at unit.

Reject