• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naga War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naga War (Map)

Reviews
00:52, 3rd Oct 2008 Septimus: You can re-upload the same map if it got rejected. However, if the map is still at pending/review/approve state. Re-upload it is consider as rules violation. However, the condition of this map are still too far from...

M

00:52, 3rd Oct 2008
Septimus: You can re-upload the same map if it got rejected. However, if the map is still at pending/review/approve state. Re-upload it is consider as rules violation.

However, the condition of this map are still too far from approval even you have fix those error been told.

1) You seems to edit the race of the unit only
2) Altered melee is a map where there is a custom unit or custom race. But, as I seen from this map. The naga race have nothing different.

Sorry to said it, but it still unacceptable. I had to reject it. I suggest you to go to tutorial section and read some basic information before start map making.