• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Race - Original

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Original Naga Race Map Is Here!

A real "Naga Race" map is here, which you can play!

How to play for Naga?:

Just choose "Human race", then start play!

Problems:

Some problems with abillity of Hall, with "Back to work" or "Return to work".

Maybe a bit of wrong sounds which can't be deleted.

Info about map:

Playing the race at map "Timber..", which is made from Blizzard.

An textured race Human >>> Naga Original Race Campaing

Map for six players, you can play it online or alone with bots

Heroes - Illidan ( from campaign scenes )
- Lady Vashj ( from campaign scenes )

Screenshot < Murloc Slave ( What can he build? )

Screenshot < Gameplay ( Gameplay with heroes, and other )

Screenshot < Spawning Grounds ( Build )

Screenshot < Shrine of Azshara ( Build )

Screenshot < Temple of Tides ( Main Hall Build )

And yes, Don't forget one thing... All naga can go across the water!

Contents

Timbermaw Hold (Map)

Reviews
WhiteFang
I see what this map was trying to do was implement the naga race in a..let's say vanilla way.Meaning everything used in it is from the base game.While this does give a nice Warcraft feel,the problem is the base naga race was never fully fledged out...

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
One way to get people to try it out is to offer some 'eye-candy'; put up plenty of good screenshots of the custom race, the custom models & icons & abilities & what-not, etc etc. Show us your Naga in action! : )

Also personally, I love to see 'techtree write-ups' (with or without pictures).

Level 21
I see what this map was trying to do was implement the naga race in a..let's say vanilla way.Meaning everything used in it is from the base game.While this does give a nice Warcraft feel,the problem is the base naga race was never fully fledged out.
As such,you only have 6 combat units,and very few buildings,not even a shop.

The map has 2 heroes,Illidan and Vashj,though both shows as "Tooltip missing!" in the Altar.There is also no type limit of a hero and no main building tiers,meaning that from the beginning I can train 3 of the same heroes.
The main hall doesn't have any collision either,meaning you can build on it and your trained workers ill appear inside it.

Overall the race just isn't fully fledged out and there are some issues such as the main hall collision and tool tip missing names,as well as the lack of a limit for each hero type