• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga - Felsinger

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
4th HD Modeling Contest
hdcontestnaga-png.421554

This is my entry for the 3rd HD Modeling Contest:
The Naga - Felsinger

While Naga are creatures created by the Dark Gods from among the Highborn of Nightelf society around Azshara
when the Well of Eternity imploded around them, not all are slaves to their will.

There are those who run their own agenda, traitors, and then there are those who join an equally cruel power just to increase their own power.

And the Burning Legion always seeks new tools of destruction.
She always seeks new "allies" to bestow her scorching power upon,
until they represent just another cog in the Legion's Burning War Machine.

And in the end, these Naga just exchanged one evil master for another.

But it was their free decision... or was it?
Previews
Contents

Naga - Felsinger (Model)

Naga - Felsinger (Icon) (Icon)

Naga - Felsinger (Portrait) (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works fine but I'm setting this on AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved, refer to the judging:
Level 34
Your models are easily among the best I've seen on this site. If I may ask, how's progress on your Dark Horde flying units?
Thank you!
Um... you've asked me that question before, haven't you? Yes... and I skillfully ignored it. Sry for that. 😅
Honest answer:
Bad.
I'm too stupid to get the animations flowing and I have very little time to deal with them at the moment.
So from my side it will be a while before I'm back to making models on a regular basis.
A nipple chain? In MY Warcraft 3?
Yes. 😎

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Works fine but I'm setting this on AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved, refer to the judging:

"Add the missing Spell/Stand Channel animation. Set the geoset/material visibility to be consistent on Dissipate and Dissipate Swim, improve the transition from Death to Dissipate.

For extra recommendations: add an extra set of Metamorphosis animations, and If possible, reduce the size of the ORM"