• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Deep Stalker

Naga Deep Stalker.

Edit
changed the color of lobster parts
added teeth
Cursed by the well of eternity's implosion and banished into the abys, these naga are shuned even by their own naga brethren because of wheir crab-like claws and deformed fins.

they have adapted to living in the abys of the ocean and use their anglerfish-like rods to atract their prey. They might look thin and weak, but god help thee if you stand on their way :mwahaha:

~ I'd like to thank dansaDisco for a great skin for this model C: ~

So...... give me credit if you use it or thee shall be devoured by the ever-hungry naga from the abys :mwahaha:

~Misha~

Keywords:
Naga, freak, deep, stalker, dansaDisco, Misha
Contents

Naga Deep Stalker (Model)

Reviews
15:46, 6th Jun 2009 shamanyouranus: Kind of weird, but definitely approvable.
Level 15
It almost looks like he's trying to eat that tentacle thing. The color of the tentacle thingy should be more different then the bottom part of the mouth. But still, nice work.

Level 5
Don't this look hot? Good work man you models are appreciated by all who have posted and downloaded here. 5/5 +rep ^^

Level 2
Looks damn awesome!!!
Would be very usefull in lots of maps!! 5/5 , i luv the skin!!

Level 4
you should hav shown the WHOLE thing like the lower tail

i thought the model was REALLY amazingly awesome in the picture but when i downloaded it it was just a regular naga with new skin and body parts

Level 16
Misha doesnt know how to do that AND he only work with free tools. Atm doesnt exist any Free tools that can create anims, imo. :D
Anyway, the custom anims arent needed to make a good model, there are a lot of anims that you can import from all the model thats blizzard made.
Free tools FTW! xD

Level 4
Huzzah for the Naga anomalies. It's animations make it seem a bit too much like every other Naga male but a very good model.

Level 1
Very cool, I love how you have added the realism of a deep sea creature to this model. His bauble could use a little bit of a glow to make it really have that feel of a creature that lives in the depths. 4/5 Well done.